Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The reflection for english lessons

To tell the truth, My English is highly promoting in this semester especially the writing. The main reason of it is blog writing. Actually I did this before and here is my blog address: http://user.qzone.qq.com/272667954. I think I definitely will keep the blog writing next semester and I really want to say "thank you" to Chris. He really helped me a lot and I quite enjoy his teaching style. Hope he can be our English tutor next semester :)

For next semester, I hope the English lesson can pay more attention about academic writing and will read more academic article that our English can support other lessons better.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renzhu - thanks for your comments. Luckily for you the focus of the lessons next semester shifts to more academic reading and writing so I hope you continue to enjoy the classes. I just looked at your other blog - excellent work keep it up!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete